Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twitter

So, I gave in and joined the bandwagon and started a twitter account. I have yet to understand the force of twitter , as everyone tells me. Apparently it does wonders for businesses and social networking.
I saw something on the television a while ago, ( was it on Oprah?- dunno ) about how a bakery's sales skyrocketed just by tweeting ! SO, I am sure it does add to networking and people have experienced the benefits.


If anyone is interested, follow me :)  I have been tweeting for a short period of time. I'll get the hang of it , eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Try this for some helpful Twitter starter tips: http://mashable.com/guidebook/twitter/

    ~ Laura (Moags)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for sharing, Laura . I will go through the information . There seems to be a lot one can do with twitter.

    ReplyDelete