Friday, March 4, 2011

Its Autumn !

It is my favourite season of the year ! Its finally upon us :) I love everything about it. The cool crisp air, the colours of the leaves , grey skies, acorns .... the scarves, the boots!

I don't think I am going to miss summer anytime soon . Maybe I'll miss wearing sundresses and the beautiful blue skies a bit . But like I mentioned this post, I don't like the heat . Period.

Some may think the sky is too boring and dull . But I think,  nature has a way of adding colour when it feels like the skies are too dull. Look around and you'll see the riot of colours with the leaves changing colour. I always draw inspiration from this aspect. It fascinates me to no end that leaves change from lush green to orange/ yellow/red.

Image via papermoth

Oh and another thing, as I was typing my post on Autumn  yesterday, I read this post by Laura from Moags and Smeet . I just found it a bit funny that we feel completely different about summer and autumn !  Hope you enjoyed the nice warm day today , Laura :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour and the cool crisp days as well, but not the grey gloomy rain or the short days. Sunny autumn is a-ok with me - can you put in a good word with Mother Nature? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I with you on the grey gloomy COLD rain..not a big fan either .i tried , but Mother Nature did not listen today , laura !

    ReplyDelete