Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free Printable - Birthday Card

A few weeks ago , my 5 y.o son was invited to go to a birthday party. We got the birthday gift all packed up ready to go a day earlier. But it was only an hour before the party that I realised , we didn't have a card for the birthday boy.

I could have stopped and picked up a card on the way. But, I decided to make one. Here it is.. it was quick, simple and colourful . It works well for both boys and girls. What do you think ?


So, I would like to SHARE  it with anyone who would like to use it . Its one less thing to think about before heading off to a birthday party ! It should work fine for A4 size and  8.5 x 11 paper. Cut along the dotted line and fold in the middle. Its A6 size when folded. Pop it into an envelope and you are on your way  :)

This is only  for your own personal use - as many times as you like ! As , always, please remember this file should not be used or reproduced for any commercial purpose :) Thanks for understanding !

P.S...this is the first time I have shared a file on my blog ... please let me know if it doesn't cooperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment