Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beautiful Jacaranda

Here in Sydney, we aren't sure if it is winter, spring or summer in hiding. It rains one day, its cold the next day, hot , warm beautiful all in the same week.
The one thing that has been consistent in all of this is the Jacaranda tree. It is in full bloom all over . The most amazing lilac blue / lavender/ purple pops up in the skylines. I am completely smitten by the burst of lilac all over the place. It has put on such a breathtaking show , it leaves me speechless .

All I want to do is purple/ lilac blue/ lavender colored artwork ! At the start of spring, I had daisy fever and now I have Jacaranda fever ! Can you blame me for it ?!
Now the incessant rain over the last week is threatening to dampen my spirits and also washing away the lovely flowers !

No comments:

Post a Comment