Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello, I am finally open for business !

So, I finally did it. I took the plunge.  After all these months of keeping it quiet, I can shout out... I have my own little space on the web with my illustrations ! Check it out on Etsy ...doodlekreations

I have been thinking of starting my own business with my illustrations for a very long time now. I hope my work strikes a chord with the childish at heart. At the moment, I feel childish ..naturally !



I am still working on building it,  its a start, and I like it .

Its a big leap of faith...I hope I land on my feet :)

What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. I like it! the pictures are cute :) The only thing I would say is for the photos of the prints in your etsy shop you should boost the colours levels a little bit using a photo editing programme.

    ReplyDelete